Online ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
Online ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course providing learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of EH&S management systems against ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
Why Choose Blended ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training?
Learners start by completing eLearning modules on the underlying principles & theory of Integrated Management Systems and both ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditing that provides better preparation in advance of shorter, more focused instructor workshops on the practical skills for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party auditing.
On successful completion of this Online ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training, Learners will have gained the knowledge & skills required to:
- Explain the purpose of environmental, health and safety management systems, standards, and audits
- Explain the purpose of third-party certification, and the business and societal benefits of improving the performance of the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow up a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO IEC 17021, as appropriate
- Plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an audit of an Environmental, Health & Safety Management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO IEC 17021, as appropriate
Before completing this course, each Learner should have the following prior knowledge:
- It is recommended that anyone wishing to attend this course has some work-based experience in Environmental, Health & Safety Management (based on ISO 14001 & ISO 45001) or Internal Auditing in advance of registering for this training course
ISO 14001/ISO 45001 Requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and the commonly used terms associated with each standard is a key pre-requisite in attending this course. Without this knowledge, the course & final examination may be very challenging.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 may be gained by completing a relevant Foundation training course or equivalent
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
Occupational Health & Safety Management
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance.
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
Fluency in spoken and written English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Copy of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 (International Standards)
- It is recommended that each Learner should have a copy of ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 (International Standards) to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be challenging to complete successfully.
Assessment & Certification
ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Assessment Methodology
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Complete the eLearning modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessments (MCQ-based) by the required deadline set in advance of the given workshop dates you are registered for
- Fully attend the Live Instructor Workshops as 100% attendance is required
- Obtain 70% or higher in the graded assessments during the Live Instructor Workshops
- Complete Final Examinations* that are remotely invigilated (Live Proctored). Each Learner must obtain 50% or higher in each Final Examination which is completed securely online (under strict examination conditions).
ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Certification
Successful completion of this course will entitle you to a digital Certificate of Achievement covering both ISO 14001 2015 Lead Auditing & ISO 45001 2018 Lead Auditing.
*Note: the final examination (s) will assess each Learner on the full course program – including knowledge of the ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Requirements.
There are recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our eLearning modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read full technology requirements
Terms & Conditions
In registering for this course, each Learner and/or Customer expressly acknowledges that they have read, fully understood and agreed to be bound by all of Comply Guru’s terms & conditions, including additional licensing agreement. The terms & conditions & licensing agreement can be read here.
- Subject Area
Environment, Health & Safety
- 54 Hours
- Team Pricing
- € 6,750.00
- Blended Learning A hybrid of eLearning & Instructor Workshops
- Comply Guru
- Delivery Mode
- Available Public or In-Company
- Explainer Video
- Share Course
Request A Quote
Reviews & Ratings