Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training | CQI & IRCA Certified
Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training (CQI & IRCA Certified) for anyone that wants to gain an internationally recognized qualification to be part of the team that performs internal audits of part of their Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 and it can be attended from anywhere in the world.
Why Choose Blended ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training?
Learners start by completing eLearning modules on the underlying principles & theory of Quality Management and ISO 9001 Internal Auditing that provides better preparation in advance of shorter, more focused instructor workshops on the practical skills for 1st party auditing.
Course Format & Content Breakdown
This ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training course is split into a blend of 6hrs of eLearning that is completed first before attending 1 in-person day or 2 virtual days of skills-based Instructor Workshops. It is important to note that the exact time it takes to complete the eLearning modules will vary based on current knowledge, experience, and learning style.
During the eLearning modules, each Learner will cover the following theory & knowledge:
- Purpose, Benefits & Structure of ISO 9001
- Quality Management Principles
- Terms & Definitions
- Documentation Requirements
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
- Process-based Quality Management Systems
- Risk Based Thinking (RBT)
- Management Commitment
- Management System Audits
- Audit Terminology
- Principles of Auditing
- Audit Program Management
- Certification Audit Program
- Audit Life Cycle
- Audit Scope, Objectives & Criteria
- Selection of Audit Location
- Selection of Audit Team
- Auditee, Observer & Guides
- Audit Initiation & Preparation
- The Audit Plan
- Audit Documentation
Instructor Workshop Modules
During the instructor workshops, the focus is on skills & application of the theory for:
- Document Review
- Development of the Audit Plan & Checklist
- Opening Meeting
- Simulated Audit Exercises
- Audit Findings
- Audit Conclusion
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Reporting
- Audit Follow Up
On completion of this Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training, successful Learners will have the knowledge needed to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process based QMS Model for ISO 9001 and the role of an internal auditor in the maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Before completing this course, each Learner should have the following prior knowledge: Work Experience
- It is recommended that anyone wishing to attend this course has some work-based experience in Quality Management (based on ISO 9001)
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
ISO 9001 Requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions
Fluency in written and spoken English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Copy of ISO 9001 (International Standard)
- Each participant should have a copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be very challenging to complete successfully.
Assessment & Certification
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Assessment Methodology
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Complete the eLearning modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessments (MCQ-based) by the required deadline set in advance of the given workshop dates you are registered for
- Fully attend the Live Instructor Workshop as 100% attendance is required
- Obtain 70% or higher in the graded assessments during the Live Instructor Workshop
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Certification
Our QMS Internal Auditor based on ISO 9001:2015 Training Course is certified by CQI & IRCA (Course No. 2149). Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a digital Certificate of Achievement.
There are recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our eLearning modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read full technology requirements
Terms & Conditions
In registering for this course, each Learner and/or Customer expressly acknowledges that they have read, fully understood and agreed to be bound by all of Comply Guru’s terms & conditions, including additional licensing agreement. The terms & conditions & licensing agreement can be read here.
- Subject Area
- 16 Hours
- € 495.00 per person
- Team Pricing
- € 990.00
(Book 2, Get 3rd Free)
- Blended Learning A hybrid of eLearning & Instructor Workshops
- CQI & IRCA (No. 2149)
- Delivery Mode
- Available Classroom, Virtual, Public or In-Company
- Explainer Video
- Share Course
Request A Quote
Reviews & Ratings
107 global ratings
Overall, the training provided an excellent understanding of the intent and practicalities of ISO 9001 ,which, when completed ,enabled me to feel confident that i could use this knowledge as required in my workplace.
Brilliant course and hope to use going forward to train future staff
John was fantastic. Really enjoyed his delivery of the content. Collaborating with the other people on the course was good also.
There were a number of key points that John needed to get across that can't be learned with presentation materials, and they are important because they cover the culture of auditing and being an auditor. He highlighted those using his own personal experience and stories of auditing and I found them particularly useful.
I am very pleased with this course and have already recommended it to colleagues. The blended learning worked really well, and the virtual classes were excellent with a really good tutor.
Very informative. Good course
Had an amazing overall experience. Thorough guidance from the day I signed up, needed support regarding some bits in between up to the final day, everything was brilliant !
That was one of the best courses I have ever taken. John was great. Earlier, I mentioned the time, but I am not experienced, and I wish to have more practice. Overall 10/10
I took part in the Internal auditing training The Tutor for the course, John an excellent Tutor. His knowledge and expertise is second to none and self evident in his passion and delivery of the course. Really enjoyed it.
i enjoyed the courses